JetBrains RubyMine is a powerful and professional programming engineer. If you’re a developer of RubyMine, RubyMine has already come to fruition. This is an environment for programming in Ruby language. The software has a simple environment that has attracted many users. This tool features the features that it comes with and supports easy-to-use programming applications.
Key features of the JetBrains software RubyMine:
– Ability to work in Ruby language
– The simple and user-friendly work environment
– Support for programming programs
– Provide essential tools for users
– Easy web design and development
– Compatible with various versions of the popular Microsoft Windows operating system
DownloadDirect Link Software -298 MB
1. Install the software first.
2. Copy the Patch.jar file inside the Patch folder to a custom folder (preferably the installation location). For example, at the following address:
C: \\ Program Files \\ JetBrains \\ RubyMine 2019.1 \\ bin
3. In the bin folder of the installation location, the file with the extension vmoptions. Find If there are two files with this suffix, select the appropriate file (64 or 32 bits) with your architecture and open it with Notepad.
4. In a separate line at the end of the file, place the following line and put the Patch.jar address in your hard disk:
-javaagent: C: \\ Program Files \\ JetBrains \\ RubyMine 2018.1 \\ bin \\ Patch. jar
5. Open the application and activate it with any text.
Note: The executable files for the 32-bit and 64-bit versions work with separate vmoptions files, and the shortcut created by Setup on all desktops refers to the 32-bit version. So either edit the vmoptions file or point the shortcut to the 64-bit version; otherwise, running the program from the shortcut causes the crack not to apply.
Note: From Series 143 bits, the Jet Brings introduces a new bachelor management system in its products, which may be corrupted at any time. So refrain from updating the program directly.