NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit softwareThe fifth version of the CUDA engine is a powerful parallel computing processor and NVIDIA GPU graphics model. The engineering software on the graphics card supports 180 software and engineering, scientific and business applications that are the most popular way to develop performance. And the performance of the graphics processor is considered. This software is manufactured by NVIDIA and uses the C and C ++ environments to develop graphic processing (specific to this company). CUDA is in fact a complete toolbox for graphical environment programming, which includes special features such as NVIDIA compiler, math libraries, debugging tools, and graphic performance optimization. The above mentioned are only the main parts of the software that is available to developers.
Key features of the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit software:
– Dynamic parallelization of the use of new algorithms
– Activation of the Third Party ecosystem for better use of dynamic parallelism
– Use of different CUDA sources individually in applications
– Use of GPUDirect technology for Support for RDMA
IDE development environment CUDA codes will be quickly and easily created
support – FFT accelerator
support – RNG accelerator support – C / C ++ support
– Compatible with different versions of Microsoft’s popular operating system Windows
Downloadsoftware download version of Windows 7, 8, 8.1 direct link – 2.5GB download software version of Windows 10 with direct links – 2.1 GB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– The software is free and after installation and run it can be used without limitation.