The loss of information on a hard drive is one of the issues on our website that describes how to prevent such a problem, and so far we’ve introduced a lot of software to retrieve information about it. Various software designed by one of the software companies that manufacture the software with its own features and tools. With the help of these tools, users can easily retrieve their lost data and reuse them with lost data. R-studio name of the software is semi-professional for engineers, network administrators and network analyzers that can retrieve lost data and information from TCP / IP or any other protocol under Windows-based networks. This software supports FAT drives (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), NTFS, NTFS5 to restore full support and also compatible with Windows 2000/2003 / XP / Vista versions. This software was designed and manufactured by R-tools Technology.
Key features of the R-STUDIO software:
– Recover information from FAT partitions (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), NTFS, NTFS5
– Support for exFAT and Ext4 FS file systems
– A very simple environment like Windows
– Ability to capture image files From Hard or Partition
– Returns Deleted Documents
– Recovering files that have been lost due to FDISK or other partitioning tools
– Data recovery in the event of a virus attack, FAT damage, or MBR destruction
– Recovery of information lost by viruses
– Visibility File or disk content and edited by Hexa Advanced Editors
– Supports RAW images of digital cameras
– Ability to compress or collapse image files captured by the software and save it
– Ability to restore data on networks under Windows or Macintosh and Or Linux
– View the content of files or memory and edit the profession by editing Hexadecimal
– Deep and advanced search capabilities
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 58.4 MB
Password For File:
Note: Please avoid blank spaces during copy or write password by typing.
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.