Many times it is necessary to edit the source code of the software or programs that we have written or written by other people, or to review the training. The codes that come with EXE and DLL outputs and viewing them almost without the software is impossible. RedGate .NET Reflector is the name of a tool that allows you to display the source code of programs written under .net. This software is a separate library for the Visual Studio suite and allows programmers to review the code that has been compiled now. Compatibility with most Visual Studio editions may be considered the most important feature of this software. Programs that have already been compiled can be viewed using this software as source code and used for various purposes.
Key Features of the RedGate .NET Reflector Software:
– Debug source code using the VisualStudio debugger
– Undelete Visual Basic .NET code as source code
– Professional management with Object Browser
– Learn how to write the application using the source code.
– Learn or teach the intricacies of .NET after the operation of Debug
– Recover lost source codes
– Coordinate with different versions of Visual Studio
– Compatible with different versions of the popular Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 10.3 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– Run Keygen.exe from the Keymaker folder and click on the Generate button. Then execute the application and use the serial received from Keygen and the desired name and email of the register.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.