We have developed a software application with many features in SQLite database management, which has almost all the necessary tools for professional database management. A tool in an attractive but functional environment allows users to easily even SQLite database programming. This software application is called SQLite Expert , which provides a wide range of capabilities to its users. Writing various queries, determining the general and partial structure of the database, import and export information from the database, the possibility of programming in different languages And coordination with a variety of languages and support for a variety of standards in the database can be considered as one of the most important features of this software.
Key features of SQLite Expert software:
– SQLite database management
– Ability to program in different languages and coordination with the software
– Ability to write different queries
– Ability to determine the overall structure of the database
– Import and export data from the database
– Compliance with standards in the database
– Ease of communication and Tables Relation
– Compatible with different versions of the popular Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloaddownload software 32-bit version with direct links – 39.9 MB download software 64-bit version with direct links – 41.9 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar, remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for the execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.