Wise Registry CleanerSoftware for optimizing the registry. By installing new software and using them, they create many code in the registry, and when the number of installed software increases, these codes are increasing and when they are regularly installed and removed by the soft The system will leave additional code in the registry, which will slow down the system and slow down the Windows startup and work. We must always leave the registry free of these additional codes to make Windows safer and faster in order to make the most of it. This software, which is provided free of charge, adds these commands and the remainder of The software that is installed in your scan periodically finds and arranges the Windows registry and removes them. ERROR for various software that is caused by a registry failure, and with a few simple clicks your registry returns to your NORMAL state. When Windows passes through for a while, installing and uninstalling software and many other processes will create inappropriate input files in the Windows registry. These invalid entries will slow down the system, hang and lock Windows without any particular reason, and get inaccurate errors. To get rid of these problems you will need a Wise Registry Cleaner. By optimizing and cleaning the registry, this software will eventually lead to improved system performance. With the powerful scan of this software, all the problems will be solved, and then you can solve a few simple clicks and just order the problems. The ability to get a backup of the registry key can be very effective. When the registry is in bad shape, it’s possible to replace the registry backup file to make it harder for the first day. Wise Registry Cleaner is a free download to users who intend to optimize and clean their Windows registry.
Key Features of Wise Registry Cleaner:
– Ability to remove additional codes
– Increase the speed of Windows
– Increase the speed of the registry by optimizing
– Ability to remove ERROR related to various software
– Get backup of the registry and restore it
– Manage the item Active Startup
– System Speed Optimization
– Windows Registry Cleaner and Performance Improvements
– Registry scan engine powerful
– Removing Trojans in the Windows Registry
– Checking files from installing and uninstalling software.
– Ability to convert the report to Excel format
– with optimization tools with one click
– the The need to use the software
– removing the invalid entries in the registry
– Avoid unnecessary Windows hangs and unreasonable errors
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 3.2 MB
Password For File:
Note: Please avoid blank spaces during copy or write password by typing.
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.