PDF is today recognized as one of the most popular formats for electronic document management, and because of its many capabilities, many users are using this format, which is why we call this software post Bluebeam PDF Revu eXtremeIntroducing you to the users who have very complete and professional capabilities in managing, manufacturing, storing, editing and almost everything that users need in working with PDF documents. There are countless capabilities in an attractive environment Dynamic and embedded software make it easy for users to create PDFs from any environment; output from 3D design software such as AutoCAD is a key feature of the tool. Direct editing of PDF documents, compliance with a variety of standards, alignment with OCR, adding security to documents, editing tools, and pasting multiple documents and dozens of other features are Bluebeam PDF Revu software eXtreme provides users with.
Key features of Bluebeam PDF Revu eXtreme software:
– PDF documents from any environment
– Ability to produce and produce 3D PDFs
– Compatible with all existing standards for PDF documents
– Attractive and dynamic graphical software interface
– Ability to edit PDF documents directly Software
– Ability to merge or separate multiple documents
– Ability to change PDF documents security
– OCR capability in software
– Ability to compare texts of two PDF documents
– Ability to convert PDF documents to other formats
– Compatible with various versions of Windows including the popular Windows 7 and 8
Download File LinksDirect Download – 452 MB
Password For Above File
– After downloading WinRar software, unzip the files.
– Disconnect your internet connection before installing the software and then install the software.
– Install the software and then at the last step uninstall the program and if you run the software right-click on the program icon in the taskbar next to the clock to uninstall the program.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder where the software is installed. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you are running Windows 7, 8, or 10 you have to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to get the patch working properly).
– Run the software and use it without restriction.
Software Installation: The installation folder is usually located in the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties and then Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut on the Start Screen and click Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click on Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click on Shortcut software and click Open file location do.