Icecream Ebook Reader Pro is one of the most useful software for e-books users. Software that supports a variety of formats and is able to manage and read customized e-books. One can easily add hundreds of book titles to a few hundred pages and open them up when needed, such as paper books. Searching for books is one of the most important and key features defined in this software. The ability to read books by software and perform audio, search for text in popular services like Google, add comments or notes to books manually, and interesting
Download File Linkssoftware download direct – 28.4 MB
Password For Above File
– After downloading WinRar software, unzip the files.
– Disconnect your internet connection before installing the software and then install the software.
– Install the software and then at the last step uninstall the program and if you run the software right-click on the program icon in the taskbar next to the clock to uninstall the program.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder where the software is installed. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you are running Windows 7, 8, or 10 you have to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to get the patch working properly).
– Run the software and use it without restriction.
Software Installation: The installation folder is usually located in the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties and then Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut on the Start Screen and click Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click on Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click Shortcut software and click Open file location option do.