As we know PDF is a format used for storing and retrieving documents. This format, which has become the first and most important choice for users due to its many features, can store documents in a way that is visible even with multiple moves on different computer systems. Be it. Perhaps the most important drawback to this format is the lack of editing directly on the PDF. In most cases, this format needs to be converted and then edited, which can lead to many errors. Software for editing PDF documents has been developed that can directly edit. The most important feature of these tools is that they can easily edit documents in addition to speed and error reduction. Infix PDF EditorThe name of one of these categories is software. A very compact tool that simply helps users edit PDF documents. This editor is able to identify and edit texts within documents. You can also simply change the fonts or select images and make changes such as resizing or changing the color of images. Infix PDF Editor delivers the ultimate in document quality so that there is no problem displaying them. The only explanation of this tool is that it is actually a word processor, with the ability to edit PDF documents directly.
Key features of Infix PDF Editor software:
– Very simple software interface
– Ability to edit PDF documents directly
– Changeable text processor
– Editable images
– Searchable documents
– Ability to copy other documents to PDF
– Extremely easy to use software
– Ability to apply margins to PDF documents
– Ultimate document storage
– Editing images such as resizing, color And …
– Compatible with various versions of the popular Microsoft Windows operating system
Download File LinksDirect Download – 92.3 MB
Password For Above File
– After downloading WinRar software, unzip the files.
– Disconnect your internet connection before installing the software and then install the software.
– In the final step, uncheck the program and if it runs, right-click on the program icon in the taskbar next to the clock to uninstall it.
– Copy and paste the contents of the Cracked file folder where you installed the software.
– Run the software and use it without restriction.
Software Installation: The installation folder is usually located in the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties and then Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut on the Start Screen and click Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click on Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click Shortcut software and click Open file location option do.