iSkysoft PDF Editor is a handy software for editing PDF files that has tools for editing texts, images and links in PDFs. You can convert your PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and photo files with the help of this free software. Also, encryption features for security are encrypted. PDF Documents and the possibility of creating PDF documents from various formats are mentioned which makes many tasks easy.
Key Features of iSkysoft PDF Editor Software:
– Editable PDF files
– Features text and photos editing and links available
– Convert PDFs to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Photo files
– Encryption on All PDFs
– Ability to create PDF files without the need for other PDF file builders
– Compatible with all versions of Windows including the popular Windows 7 and 8
Download File LinksDirect Download – 39.5 MB Direct Download – 233 MB
Password For Above File
– After downloading WinRar software, unzip the files.
– Disconnect your internet connection before installing the software and then install the software.
– Install the software and then at the last step uninstall the program and if you run the software right-click on the program icon in the taskbar next to the clock to uninstall the program.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder where the software is installed. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you are running Windows 7, 8, or 10 you have to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to get the patch working properly).
– Run the software and use it without restriction.
Software Installation: The installation folder is usually located in the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties and then Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut on the Start Screen and click Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click on Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click on Shortcut software and click Open file location do.