PDF Annotator is an efficient software for managing and editing PDF documents that allows users to easily edit and edit documents; add or subtract text, add watermark, add capability Handwriting a PDF file, deleting a portion of a PDF document, adding a header and footer, etc. are key features of this software. The graphical interface of this software, besides being very simple, seems It is also very appealing to similar software which helps users to achieve their demands more easily. Compatibility with most of the standards available for PDF documents and high-speed software for processing heavy booklets are other features that are clearly visible in this tool.
Key Features of PDF Annotator Software:
– Harmonization with standard PDF document standards
– Ability to edit texts in documents
– Ability to add texts, shapes, texts …
– Ease of use of software
– High speed of software in heavy processing
– Various types Editing features like wheels, zooms, selections, etc.
– Ability to add headers and footers to text
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft’s popular Windows operating system
Download File LinksDirect Download – 50.6 MB
Password For Above File
– After downloading WinRar software, unzip the files.
– Disconnect your internet connection before installing the software and then install the software.
– In the final step, uncheck the program and if it runs, right-click on the program icon in the taskbar next to the clock to uninstall it.
– Copy and paste the contents of the Cracked file folder where you installed the software.
– Run the software and use it without restriction.
Software Installation: The installation folder is usually located in the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties and then Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut on the Start Screen and click Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click on Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click Shortcut software and click Open file location option do.