PDF-XChange Viewer is one of the most widely used software for managing, displaying, creating and converting PDF documents. A tool that offers users easy access to what they need for PDF documents under an attractive graphical interface and with multiple capabilities. The ability to easily edit documents directly is one of the important features that users attach great importance to. PDFs and other common formats such as photos are other features that are included in this software.
Key Features of PDF-XChange Viewer Software:
– View and manage PDF documents
– Attractive and dynamic graphical interface
– Compatible with existing standards for PDF documents
– Ability to search through texts
– Ability to convert to other formats
– Compatible with various languages and live worlds
– Ability to add descriptions to PDF documents
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft’s popular Windows operating system
Download File LinksdIRECT dOWNLOAD- 30.9 MB
Password For Above File
– After downloading WinRar software, unzip the files.
– Disconnect your internet connection before installing the software and then install the software.
– In the final step, uncheck the program and if it runs, right-click on the program icon in the taskbar next to the clock to uninstall it.
– Copy and paste the contents of the Cracked file folder where you installed the software.
– Run the software and use it without restriction.
Software Installation: The installation folder is usually located in the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties and then Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut on the Start Screen and click Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click on Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click Shortcut software and click Open file location option do.