PDFCool Studio is a software application for managing PDF documents. The program is easy yet very powerful which can both manage and control PDF documents and in hard copy PDF files, edit and compare, merge multiple files or separate pages from PDF file and save it and convert it Files help you.
It can also handle batch processing of PDF files and has many features for editing PDF documents that can be used as a PDF document editor due to its large volume. It’s easy to use because of its extremely user-friendly interface.
Key Features of PDFCool Studio Software:
– Ability to add a blank page or replace pages
– Ability to attach files to documents
– Ability to manage photos and upload photos to files
– Ability to edit and add text
– Ability to crop, rotate, resize and paste pages
– Ability to make executable files from a PDF file
– Ability to copy directly paste into PDF documents
– Ability to output pages as photos
– Ability to split pages into files PDF
– Ability to remove pages and add pages from other files
– Ability to separate text and images
– Compatible with all versions of Windows, including popular Windows 7 and 8
Download File LinksDirect Download – 37.54 MB
Password For Above File
– After downloading WinRar software, unzip the files.
– Disconnect your internet connection before installing the software and then install the software.
– In the final step, uncheck the program and if it runs, right-click on the program icon in the taskbar next to the clock to uninstall it.
– Copy and paste the contents of the Cracked file folder where you installed the software.
– Run the software and use it without restriction.
Software Installation: The installation folder is usually located in the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties and then Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut on the Start Screen and click Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click on Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click on Shortcut software and click Open file location do.