The software we have prepared for this post is a tool capable of converting a very popular PDF format to other formats. Efficient tool that supports conversion of various formats in different fields with the best quality and support of other standards. PdfGrabber The name of this software is very useful and useful. Converting to Microsoft products is one of the most important features of this tool. Ability to extract photos in PDF to user selections, maximum conversion quality, interesting graphical interface with various features, comprehensive user guide file, fast and easy conversion and dozens of other features. The tool is visible.
Key features of PdfGrabber Professional software:
– High speed of software operation
– Convert PDF to other popular formats
– No need for high hardware resources
– Ability to extract photos in PDF file
– Ability to convert to Microsoft Office products
– Ability to edit texts, fonts, photos, etc. directly
– Compatible with various popular operating system versions Microsoft Windows
Download File LinksDirect Download – 64.2 MB Direct Download 69.2 MB
Password For Above File
– After downloading WinRar software, unzip the files.
– Disconnect your internet connection before installing the software and then install the software.
– Install the software and then at the last step uninstall the program and if you run the software right-click on the program icon in the taskbar next to the clock to uninstall the program.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder where the software is installed. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you are running Windows 7, 8, or 10 you have to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to get the patch working properly).
– Run the software and use it without restriction.
Software Installation: The installation folder is usually located in the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties and then Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut on the Start Screen and click Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click on Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click Shortcut software and click Open file location option do.