Sometimes we have a multi-page e-book and we have to divide it into several parts. This can have many different causes; high volume can be one of the reasons. In order to be able to easily divide a large volume of books into different sections and use them easily, we need to use special software that can make splitting work in addition to supporting PDF format.
In contrast to the segmentation, it also put together a few multi-page PDF files to create an e-book called Combine or Merge. This can have many different reasons. But doing so is only possible when, for example, software such as Simpo PDF Merge & SplitUse that is capable of making both operations easy. Very useful, lightweight and easy to use software that can be extremely useful in many cases. This fun feature makes it even more useful when you want to cut and paste only one page from a 1000-page e-book, or split one page from a 1000-page one. So that other users won’t see it. Simpo PDF Merge & Split will be easy to install and usable and may be useful for most users, so we suggest you get the latest version of this software.
Key Features of Simpo PDF Merge & Split Software :
– Ability to merge multiple PDF files into a single document
– Ability to split a document into several smaller documents
– Easy to use software
– Easy size and quick and easy installation
– Ability to separate only one page from 1000 pages of a PDF document
– Ability to work different parts of software with page number
– Ability to remove or delete a specific page from the entire document
– High security software
– Compatible with various versions of Windows including the popular Windows 7
Download File LinksDirect DownloadDownload Guide- 3.81 MB
Password For Above File
– After downloading WinRar software, unzip the files.
– Disconnect your internet connection before installing the software and then install the software.
– In the final step, uncheck the program implementation and uninstall the program if you right-click on the program icon in the taskbar next to the clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder where the software is installed. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation (in Windows Vista and Sun to right-click Patch and click Run as administrator)