WinPDFEditor is an editor that is capable of editing texts and PDF documents in general with multiple features, enabling users to easily edit their PDF documents without compromising existing standards. Generally include all the features needed for direct editing to help users edit their PDF documents with minimal difficulty.
Rotating texts, inserting photos into PDF documents with various editing features, placing Watermarks to prevent unauthorized copyright, drawing shapes and converting to various formats and common in different contexts are another part of the software. Gives.
Key features of WinPDFEditor software:
– Edit and edit PDF documents directly
– Insert photos and shapes into PDF documents
– Simple but user-friendly graphical user interface
– Add text or subtract PDF documents
– Save format and quality customize
– Watermark on PDF documents
– Compatible with various versions of Windows, including popular Windows 7 and 8
Download File LinksDirect download – 29.78 MB
Password For Above File
– After downloading WinRar software, unzip the files.
– Disconnect your internet connection before installing the software and then install the software.
– In the final step, uncheck the program and if it runs, right-click on the program icon in the taskbar next to the clock to uninstall it.
– Copy and paste the contents of the Cracked file folder where you installed the software.
– Run the software and use it without restriction.
Software Installation: The installation folder is usually located in the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties and then Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut on the Start Screen and click Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click on Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click on Shortcut software and click Open file location do.