PDFelement Wondershare is a professional software developer for converting various file formats to PDF files. You can just over a few clicks over 300 file types including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files. .. or convert JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIFF images to pdf and then access your information using Adobe Reader. You can scan your data, such as texts and photos, and re-edit them by converting them to PDF. Performing tasks such as searching for text, editing, adding and deleting texts, formatting, resizing, resizing and deleting images and anything else you can do with a standard file is included in this professional software. Supported by many live languages around the world, the program has been able to reach millions of fans worldwide.
Some of the key features of PDFelement software:
– Compliance with Office suite of applications
– iOS-specific application
– Ability to reorganize PDF-converted files
– Ability to edit, add signatures and notes to files
– Integration ability, Edit and adjust password for PDF
– Ability to scan files and convert them to PDF formats – Ability to create and edit PDF files and convert PDF files to other
– Ability to merge files with different formats and convert them to pDF files
– support multiple languages English, Korean, Italian, French, German, Russian Etc.
– Compatible with different versions of Microsoft’s popular Windows operating system
Download File Linkssoftware download direct – 53.1 MB Direct download – 435 MB
Password For Above File
– After downloading WinRar software, unzip the files.
– Disconnect your internet connection before installing the software and then install the software.
– Install the software and then at the last step uninstall the program and if you run the software right-click on the program icon in the taskbar next to the clock to uninstall the program.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder where the software is installed. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you are running Windows 7, 8, or 10 you have to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to get the patch working properly).
– Run the software and use it without restriction.
Software Installation: The installation folder is usually located in the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties and then Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut on the Start Screen and click Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click on Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click Shortcut software and click Open file location option do.