XPS is one of Microsoft’s formats that is used to display and move documents without change across systems, and will be displayed by default from Windows 7 onwards. A format that can be very useful in addition to PDF for document migration and management. XPS Viewer is the name of the software that allows this format to be displayed on all windows.
This format is based on XML, as opposed to PDF. The ability to manage, display and print is one of the most important and key features of this very useful and lightweight tool. This format is easy to use and easy to use, so we suggest you use it along with PDFs and software.
Key Features of XPS Viewer Software:
– Manage, View and Print XPS Format
– Easy to Use Software
– Lightweight, useful and practical format besides PDF
– Ability to convert all outputs to this format
– Compatible with various versions of Windows including the popular Windows 7 and 8
Download File Linksdownload direct – 2.24 MB Direct Download – 2.60 MB
Password For Above File
– After downloading WinRar software, unzip the files.
– The software is free and after installation and running you can use it without restriction.