PDF is one of the formats that many users nowadays use and many documents are stored in this format. Having software that can directly edit PDF documents can often speed up users’ operations. Wondershare PDF Editor is a software that enables you to easily edit PDF documents in a simple yet attractive environment, with the support of various standards for PDF document editing. They can be easily edited and stored at a very high speed. It is also possible to store other formats in the software. Converting to other popular formats and features such as putting Watermark on documents is also included.
Key Features of Wondershare PDF Editor Software:
– All Document Editing Features
– Ability to Convert Documents to Common Formats
– Ability to Save Directly to Other Formats
– Ability to Watermark Documents
– Ability to Paste Multiple Documents
– Easy-to-use software
– Highly user-friendly graphical interface
– Compatible with different versions of Windows including popular Windows 7 and 8
Download File LinksDirect Download- 39.7 MB Direct Download- 190 MB
Password For Above File
– After downloading WinRar software, unzip the files.
– Disconnect your internet connection before installing the software and then install the software.
– Install the software and then at the last step uninstall the program and if you run the software right-click on the program icon in the taskbar next to the clock to uninstall the program.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder where the software is installed. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you are running Windows 7, 8, or 10 you have to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to get the patch working properly).
– Run the software and use it without restriction.
Software Installation: The installation folder is usually located in the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties and then Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut on the Start Screen and click Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After installation, right-click the software Shortcut in the Start menu and click on Open file location option, in the window that opens again right-click on Shortcut software and click Open file location do.